Most businesses cannot operate without employees or enlisting the services of outside contractors. Legal issues can arise before you have even hired the first member of your team.
There are legal implications with regard to:
- How you classify an employee or contractor
- How you advertise for a position
- What is written in the employment application
- How you conduct the interview
- What you agree to in the employment contract
- What procedures you establish in the employee handbook
- What benefits you provide your employees
- Industry specific employee regulations
Let us ensure your compliance with legal requirements and protect you from potential personnel pitfalls.