SOFIA S. LINGOS, ESQ. | MANAGING ATTORNEY
Welcome. My name is Sofia Lingos and it would be my pleasure to serve you. I have a passion for providing accessible legal services to small businesses and start-ups to ensure their protection and promote growth. I believe that employing a client-centirc approach is critical to a successful partnership between a client and counsel. I strive to eliminate the barriers established by the legal system and ensure clarity throughout the process. I welcome any questions and an opportunity to introduce myself further.
Massachusetts State Bar Admission
Massachusetts Real Estate Broker’s License
Attorney Lingos’s primary commitment is to her clients and practice. She is also an Associate Professor of Law at Northeastern University School of Law. To learn more about her prior positions and academics endeavors click here.
HONORS & AWARDS
“I do it for the clients, not the notoriety, but it is nice to be recognized.”
- Top 40 Young Lawyers in America: American Bar Association
- Forty Under 40 in North America Honoree: Greek America Foundation
- Excellence in the Law Honoree: Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (Top 2.5% of Massachusetts Lawyers in Business & Corporate) 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Top Women in the Law: Super Lawyers (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Top Women in Legal Tech, American Bar Association (2015).
- Top Transactional Business Lawyer in the Nation, Marquis Who’s Who (2017 & 2018)
- Distinguished Alumni of the Year, University of Utah
- Law Practice Division Fellowship, American Bar Association
“I am deeply committed to community work within the Commonwealth and across the nation. I also enjoy being active within professional organization.”
PUBLICATIONS (under construction)
Gwynne Monahan, 5 Questions on Artificial Intelligence Published Panel (August 2015).
Sofia S. Lingos, Super Marketing Tips, Attorney at Work, The Friday Five (June 2014).
Sofia S. Lingos, The Empowerment Model: An Innovative Approach to AFAs, American Bar Association, Law Practice Today (June 2013).
Sofia S. Lingos, Systematizing Your Shop and Presenting Palatable Prices, American Bar Association, Law Practice Today (October 2012).
Sofia S. Lingos, A Recent Graduate’s Toolbox for Building a Law Practice, American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Solo and Small Firm Publication (May 2012).
Sofia S. Lingos, WBA New Lawyer Committee Open House, 4-5, Women’s Bar Review (Winter 2010).
Northeastern Law Newbrief
Sofia S. Lingos, Update and Overview on Greek Laws Effecting Americans, The Greek Program (November 2013).
Sofia S. Lingos, Business Law Tips for Entrepreneurs & Start-up Companies, Mass Law Radio (September 2013)
Sofia S. Lingos, Choosing a Law Firm Entity Structure, Legal Talk Network, The Legal Toolkit (October 2012)
Sofia S. Lingos, Trident Legal, Radio Entrepreneurs, Firm Future (October 2012)
- Starting Out Solo: Search Engine Optimization and Enhancing Your Online Presence
- Boston Bar Association: Foundations for a New Practice: Drafting a Business Plan – Putting it All Together
- Northeastern University School of Law: 10 Minute Mentoring
- Women’s Bar Association: Navigating Successful Transitions
- Northeastern University School of Law: How to Start and Run a Solo Practice
- Northeastern University School of Law: Women in the Law, How to Use Social Media to Build Your Business/Assist with Rainmaking.
- University of Utah: Alumni Leaders Panelist
- Cape Cod Academy: Distinguished Alumni Speaker
- South Shore Attorney’s Networking Group (“SSANG”): Successfully implementing social media in your legal practice.