SOFIA S. LINGOS, ESQ. MANAGING ATTORNEY
Attorney Lingos founded Trident Legal to provide accessible representation to small businesses and entrepreneurs to ensure protection and promote growth. Prior to launching Trident Legal, Attorney Lingos founded Lingos Law, worked in-house for two international corporations, on diverse matters at a medium sized Boston based general practice firm, in-house with a major insurance company, and as a judicial intern at the Massachusetts Superior Court.
Attorney Lingos is also an Adjunct Law Professor at Northeastern University School of Law, teaching Law Practice Management and Access to Justice; a course exploring the business side of law, challenging conventional law practice management by exploring means of method of filling the market gap in the provision of legal services to the middle class.
Massachusetts State Bar Admission
Massachusetts Real Estate Broker’s License
HONORS & AWARDS
ORGANIZATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Attorney Lingos is committed to public service and values her opportunities to get involved with various philanthropic endeavors. She is an active member of numerous professional, community and academic organizations including:
Gwynne Monahan, 5 Questions on Artificial Intelligence Published Panel (August 2015).
Sofia S. Lingos, Super Marketing Tips, Attorney at Work, The Friday Five (June 2014).
Sofia S. Lingos, The Empowerment Model: An Innovative Approach to AFAs, American Bar Association, Law Practice Today (June 2013).
Sofia S. Lingos, Systematizing Your Shop and Presenting Palatable Prices, American Bar Association, Law Practice Today (October 2012).
Sofia S. Lingos, A Recent Graduate’s Toolbox for Building a Law Practice, American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Solo and Small Firm Publication (May 2012).
Sofia S. Lingos, WBA New Lawyer Committee Open House, 4-5, Women’s Bar Review (Winter 2010).
Northeastern Law Newbrief
Sofia S. Lingos, Update and Overview on Greek Laws Effecting Americans, The Greek Program (November 2013).
Sofia S. Lingos, Business Law Tips for Entrepreneurs & Start-up Companies, Mass Law Radio (September 2013)
Sofia S. Lingos, Choosing a Law Firm Entity Structure, Legal Talk Network, The Legal Toolkit (October 2012)
Sofia S. Lingos, Trident Legal, Radio Entrepreneurs, Firm Future (October 2012)
- Starting Out Solo: Search Engine Optimization and Enhancing Your Online Presence
- Boston Bar Association: Foundations for a New Practice: Drafting a Business Plan – Putting it All Together
- Northeastern University School of Law: 10 Minute Mentoring
- Women’s Bar Association: Navigating Successful Transitions
- Northeastern University School of Law: How to Start and Run a Solo Practice
- Northeastern University School of Law: Women in the Law, How to Use Social Media to Build Your Business/Assist with Rainmaking.
- University of Utah: Alumni Leaders Panelist
- Cape Cod Academy: Distinguished Alumni Speaker
- South Shore Attorney’s Networking Group (“SSANG”): Successfully implementing social media in your legal practice.
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts: Juris Doctor
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah: Double Major, Bachelor of Arts, Honors Psychology and Communications
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain: Spanish Language Immersion